background

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Gardening (in the sewing room)















I didn't even bother with my herb garden this year as it was so dry even in the spring. I knew I wouldn't be able to keep up with the watering so decided not to plant. We have had so little rain, my oregano and rosemary look like the trees you see after a forest fire.

Soooo, I did a little gardening in my sewing room instead. I have had the background fabric for sometime (thanks Doris!). It was given to me as part of a hostess gift and since I love my herb garden I have been waiting for just the right inspiration to use it. I remembered these little brass gardening charms that have been in my sewing box for ohhhhhh probably 10 years and decided to put the two together.

Keep thinking positive thoughts of rain for me. :o)

3 comments:

Jan said...

Your gardening in the sewing room yielded a good crop!! Great job!

Debi said...

I really admire you talent in designing your postcards. Those are really pretty and make me long for spring again.

NanaK said...

Now, this is my kind of gardening! No bad weather, mosquitoes, weeds, etc. to deal with and you can do it year-round!