background

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Quilt Show & Postcards


I attended the Quilting In The Piedmont Quilt Show in Greensboro yesterday. Lots of pretty quilts there. This is a small show but close by and I do love to check out the vendors. I managed to sneak in a few goodies to play with - some angelina fibers, a few batiks, and some foam painting tools to use with my paint stiks.




I finished up these postcards for an anything goes swap on Art We Mail. I thought it would be nice for everyone to find a "smile" in their mailbox.

We had a little much needed rain Friday. Just enough to wet the ground but we will take any moisture we can get right now.

Have a great Sunday!

1 comment:

Debi said...

So lovely, and in my favorite colors. I really admire your talent in making these postcards.