background

Thursday, October 4, 2007

This and That



I attended a street festival in Greensboro this past weekend and picked up this sticker. My boys said it was me. I am a HUGE iced tea drinker and thought it was pretty neat.


In the mail this week were two postcards from a birthday swap I am in. The one on the left with ducks is from Rayna and the center one is from Mary.

I am very excited about my order of clear envelopes in the picture on the right. It is from http://www.clearenvelopes.com/ and is the perfect size for postcards. I often worry if all my beads and such are going to survive the mail system and I don't like to "hide" my cards in an envelope. (They have something to say, you know.) These will come in very handy.

Made a trip to Hobby Lobby today and purchased quite a few fun things for postcard and mixed media making. Every single thing I bought was at least 30% off. Doncha just love a good sale!

Pray for rain everyone. On the weather report this evening our county is under "exceptional" drought conditions. Worse than extreme, we get "exceptional". I can't even remember the last time it rained here.

Later...















No comments: