background

Friday, November 23, 2007

Gifts


I have made my first Christmas gift. I had no desire whatsoever to go out in the pushing, pulling, mad rush that is the day after Thanksgiving. I stayed home and sewed instead!
This ensemble is for my sister-in-law who is a dedicated Carolina Panther's fan. (You have to be dedicated to keep pulling for them this season. You can count me in with her as well.) At the top is a checkbook holder, center - a pocket tissue holder, and bottom - a wallet.
The tissue holder is from a free pattern here. Very quick and easy. The checkbook and wallet are patterns from Lazy Girl Designs. The wallet is their Wonder Wallet. I have all of these in my purse and I just love them. Doncha think my sister-in-law will too?
What are you making for gifts this Christmas?

No comments: