background

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Inchie Challenge


The theme at Inching Artists this week is Eye Spy. I could only come up with the one idea this week. In case you can't tell, it is supposed to be a magnifying glass. I used a picture of an eye, made the "glass" out of x-ray film (I get the duds from work, makes great template material), used gold dimensional paint for the frame and a bugle bead for the handle.
This was a tough one for me. I had a few other ideas but they would require much more than a one inch canvas. :o)

4 comments:

ATCLindaB said...

well done! FABO! such a clever idea

Debbi Baker said...

Brilliant Myra - looking at it on screen it is hard to imagine that it is only one inch square - it must have been exceedingly fiddly to make!!

Debi said...

What a great idea, I figured it out first thing, what a wonderful job...you are so very creative.

catharinas-love said...

Looks great your little inchie !
Rini