background

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Monotone Inchies


The theme at Inching Artists this week is "Monotone".

I chose two of my favorite colors to play with and selected buttons, beads, floss, and sequins in the same colors. This would be an easy theme with which to go crazy as there are many colors in the rainbow. :o)







The red didn't photograph as well as the purple. The background fabric has monotone hearts. I can see this little inchie reappearing in a Valentine card.


Can't wait to see what the next theme will be. I rather enjoy making these tiny things.


4 comments:

ATCLindaB said...

oooh the purple one is very eyecatching

Jan said...

Your inchies are so interesting to me---I love to see each one and see what you will think of next!!!!

Debi said...

I really like those, how do you come up with your designs, they are lovely.

Debbi Baker said...

Both of these are terrific Myra! So vibrant.