background

Sunday, November 18, 2007

A Night at the Symphony

Dear Husband and I attended the Greenboro Symphony last night. What a delightful, relaxing evening. We had fantastic seats courtesy of one of my clients at work and the musicians were just fabulous. It is amazing at the level of talent one can find in their own backyard. :o)

On the way home we stopped off at Borders and I couldn't resist this magazine/book. Lots of pretty ideas here.
On another note, there is a new challenge blog in town. Saturday Postcard Madness will have a new challenge posted each Saturday. For those of you who love working in the 4x6 format as I do, this is sure to be a fun one. Head on over there and stretch your imagination and spark your creativity!
I am still working on my pieces for the Inching Artists challenge. Pictures later today. (I hope) And I am also working on something for the Saturday Postcard Madness challenge. Just not enough hours in the day!

No comments: