background

Monday, November 19, 2007

Pretty Mail


These pretties arrived in the mail today. They are from a Christmas Inchies swap with my Fabric in Altered Art group. They are so intricate and have lots of different techniques and embellishments. I plan to purchase a wreath and wire these onto it to hang on my door. :o)


This postcard is from Miriam in Ireland from an Anything Goes swap on Art We Mail. She calls it "Shadow of Blue" and I just think it is gorgeous. Lots of different blue fabrics, with fibers, embroidery, and couching.

5 comments:

Debi said...

Wow, Myra those are beautiful. Everyone did such a fantastic job. I really like the blue one.

NanaK said...

WOW! are these ever beautiful! Its a great idea to hang them on a wreath! The blue one is gorgeous!

Jan said...

Those are wonderful inchies--they will look so good on a wreath! The blue one is so pretty!

katelnorth said...

That's a good idea - putting them on a wreath. I am doing some Christmas inchie swaps, too, and I was wondering what to do with them - I was thinking they might get a little lost on a tree, but a wreath is perfect. I have a nice (fake) wreath, which I periodically redecorate, so that might be just the thing. Thanks for that idea, Myra.

Cathy said...

Your inchies look great all laid out together. Can't wait to see your wreath!