background

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Pretty Postal Art


I received a couple of pretties in the mail this week. Both are from swaps on Art We Mail.

The pretty flower on the left is from Bev for the birthday swap. The one on the right is from Lynn for the Autumn Splendor swap. Aren't they pretty? I also received the special issue of Quilting Arts Magazine - Quilting Arts Gifts. So many pretty things in there I would like to make.



<-----Gratuitous Kitty Photo. This is Glitter lying on my son's laundry bag. He (my son) came home from college for the weekend and I think Glitter decided if she slept on his laundry bag, he couldn't leave. She still misses him - walks the floor going into his bedroom, meowing and searching for him.

With the holidays coming, I am feeling bombarded with ideas of things I want to make. Christmas inchies, ornament swaps, little giftys for the family, a winter tablerunner, a winter wallhanging, and the list goes on. Why wasn't I inspired to make any of these during the summer when I didn't sew much at all???!!! Oh well. Off to the sewing room! :o)

1 comment:

Jan said...

We need the cooler weather to inspire us to do wintery things, I think!! Have fun with them!! Your postcards from swap are neat!