background

Sunday, December 2, 2007

All You Need Is Love
















Conjuring the Beatles here. :o) I just couldn't get that song out of my head the entire time I was making these inchies!

The theme at Inching Artists this week is "Love". When I think of love I think of the unconditional love I receive from my pets. It doesn't matter if I forget to feed them, don't have time to play, or stay at work longer than expected. I am still greeted by a wiggly butt or purring meow that is just delighted to be in my presence. Where else can you get that kind of love?

I took a dive in my fabric stash (I have quite a few dog and cat prints) and came up with these two fabrics. I added some gold gel pen highlights, a heart brad, and a bit of funky yarn for edgeing.

Come on now and sing along with me - All you need is love, love. Love is all you need!

5 comments:

katelnorth said...

Myra, you are the queen of inchies. I am hoping to get some love ones done tomorrow, but my schedule is insane. As usual, only more so!

Debbi Baker said...

Hi Myra

Your inchies are adorable!! So cute.

NanaK said...

Myra, I love these inchies! They are both just too cute. The first one reminds me of sweet times spent babysitting our first grandson...he loved watching "Blues Clues".

All you need is love is in MY head now! Gotta love that oldie.

ATCLindaB said...

lovely, such fun and friendly little pieces :)

Debi said...

Those are adorable, you did a great job on them.