background

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Christmas is near


This week I received this lovely knitted Christmas tree ornament from Lynn. I met Lynn through the Quilting Passion Forum several years ago. She is a swap hostess there as well as a very talented quilter, knitter, and friend. :o)
Seeing this ornament reminds me that I don't have many days left until Christmas. I have been hit with some sort of virus/cold and have felt like YUK! for the past two days. I had planned to do some shopping today but that isn't going to happen.
Also in the mail this week were these two postcards from a swap on the Quilting Passion Forum. The holly on the top is from Lynn and the little church is from Kim.
Not only do I love making these fabric/fiber postcards, I adore receiveing them in the mail as well.
Off to take more Dayquil and curl up with a book now. Thanks to Deb I am almost finished with the 3rd book in the Outlander series. The 4th book is on the way through paperback swap online. If you are an avid reader, you should join this swap site. I have saved so much money in the past few months by swapping and have enjoyed some great reads in the process.

No comments: