background

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The fun continues

Doncha just love getting pretty things in the mail? I know I do. This little "quiltie" came from a swap on Fabric In Altered Art. Tammy made this one using lots of little trinkets. It has yo yo's, buttons, glitter paint, snowflakes, glittery holly, and a silk background.
This card is from Linda and is from the previously mentioned swap on the Quilting Passion Forum. I just love the little heart button and the dimensional paint.

So, are you about ready for Christmas? I had hoped to finish up my shopping this evening but it seems I have had a rebound of the cold/flu mess that knocked me flat last week. I took some Dayquil and sat on the sofa instead. Guess who will probably be shopping on Christmas Eve???

3 comments:

Debi said...

Those are adorable, those ladies are so talented. I hope you get to feeling better very soon.

Jan said...

Feel better soon!! Love the postcards!

NanaK said...

Hi Myra, I hope you're feeling better soon. I love these little treasures you received in the mail. Very, very cute! Enjoy.