background

Monday, December 10, 2007

Pretty Mail

Whew! It has been almost a week since I blogged. Life happened in a big way last week and I haven't had a minute to even think about blogging. (I did take time to escape and read my favorite blogs.)

Today I received this beautiful ornament in the mail from Kate. Kate started making these clay faces a few months ago and adding them to her postcards and inchies. I have been admiring them from afar since I first saw them. Well, lo and behold! She offered a giveaway on her blog and I was lucky enough to be the proud recipient of one of her Christmas ornaments. Isn't it delightful? The picture really doesn't do it justice as the face is accented with gold glittery paint and the edges are done in a copper color to match the face. I just love it! Thanks again Kate. :o)

And last week she also sent me this lovely Christmas card. I had hoped to make a postcard holder to display my Christmas postcards this year but once again, time ran away. Maybe in time for next year. In the meantime, I'll leave them scattered about the house so I can pick them up and enjoy them in some manner this year.

1 comment:

Debi said...

Lovely ornament and I really like the card. Those fabrics are beautiful.