background

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Blue Valentine

I finished these postcards today. I used some of my Valentine inchies again but decided to put a blue spin on these. I found this cute blue/pink paisley in my stash, added a ribbon and some decorative stitching and called them done.

I really like adding these inchies to my postcards. They make them more dimensional and give them lots more texture.

I finally managed to sandwich the postcard display wallhanging and will start quilting it tonight.

I hope you are having a creative Saturday!

3 comments:

Jan said...

I love your blue postcard--the blue paisley is perfect!

Lise said...

Your postcards are lovely - and thanks for sharing info about how to diplay my increasing collection!!

JanJ said...

I really like that blue paisley you used on your postcard. I keep thinking I'll try out postcards, but have not done that yet. Nice job!