background

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Where did this week go???

Wow! This was a short week with the holiday but it really seemed to fly past. I have been working on lots of things but not a lot to show for it yet. I am doing some beading on my Valentine inchies, sewing a wallhanging to house some of my postcards, and working on some birthday postcards. Maybe I'll have some pictures of these by the end of the week.


I did manage to finish the first row for the Roosting Row Robin. Here is a picture of the first block. I haven't decided the orientation for all the blocks in my row yet so I haven't sewn them into a row.


OH! I almost forgot. Since I cleaned out my sewing room I did a little sprucing up around here too. How do you like the new header? Seems more appropriate for January than my previous one at any rate.

3 comments:

Debi said...

Your blocks looks terrific. I can't wait to see the entire row!

Jan said...

Your new header looks like January and winter--the part I like--NOT shoveling snow!!!!! It's very pretty! I like your block, too!

Jan said...

Your new header looks like January and winter--the part I like--NOT shoveling snow!!!!! It's very pretty! I like your block, too!