background

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Winter is here

Guess what we have more of today? It started snowing around 2 pm and was still snowing at 6pm. We had maybe an inch on the ground. It is supposed to go down to 20 degrees tonight so all that is on the ground will freeze solid. Brrrrr! I am staying inside and sewing.

I put a roast in the crock pot this morning and went to work on this.
It is a wallhanging to display my postcards. I only finished the top but plan to get it all sandwiched later and ready to start quilting tomorrow. I got the idea from Kate (thanks Kate!), and she has a great tutorial on her blog. In honor of our lovely weather, I put a snowman card in the top while it was on my design wall. He looks a little lonely so I have to get this thing finished soon. :o)

2 comments:

Debi said...

What a great idea to hold your cards. I really love that snowman.

NanaK said...

Myra, this looks great! What a nice way to show and enjoy your cards!