background

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Cyber Fyber

I am participating in Cyber Fyber. This is a fabulous event organized by Susan Lenz. From the Cyber Fyber blog:

CYBER FYBER EXHIBITION is an international event scheduled at Gallery 80808/Vista Studios, 808 Lady Street in downtown Columbia, South Carolina, USA from January 8th through 20th, 2009. The focus of this exhibition is to highlight the influences of Internet access for today's fiber artists.

I sent one of my pretty in pink postcards and Susan sent me the gorgeous one shown below. It is painted and sewn and melted and ohhhh it is just yummy! LOL Unlike anything I have ever made or received.


The exhibition is only 3 hours from where I live so I have already made plans to attend. There will be an open trade of postcards with other visitors and I think that would be so much fun! It makes me a little nervous that my little postcard will be hanging amongst those of well known, published fiber artists but I decided just to go for it. Look for lots of pictures next January! LOL

No comments: