background

Friday, February 1, 2008

I'm Stripping!

Ha! Got your attention, didn't I? I have my strips all cut in preparation for Bargello Bowl 2008.



My plan is to start sewing tomorrow night and hopefully (crossing my fingers here) finish the top on Sunday before the Super Bowl starts. I AM a big football fan and will be watching the game but I don't care so much for all the pre-game hoopla so that leaves lots of sewing time.
Now cutting usually isn't one of my favorite parts of quilting. I get bored with it quite easily. I actually enjoyed digging through my scrap bin and cutting these strips. It was fun trying to remember what each fabric was used for originally and brought back some fond quilty memories. I can't tell that these 130+ strips even made a dent in my scrap bin.

1 comment:

Debi said...

Wonderful fabrics, good luck with it. I have too many other irons in the fire or I would do this one myself.