background

Thursday, February 14, 2008

OWOH Winner

After consulting the algorithims of the universe and taking into consideration the temperature and humidity, a winner has been chosen. (Actually, I asked my son to choose a number between 1 and 104. He had no idea why I was asking and immediately said 19. I then scrolled down to the 19th post. Scientific, eh?)


The winner of my Pretty In Pink postcard is Sandi at Victorian Gypsy! Congratulations Sandi.


Thank you one and all for visiting my blog. I do hope you will come back often and leave a comment. I thoroughly enjoyed visiting all the blogs involved and have added quite a few to my blog subscriptions. Another big thank you to Lisa for organizing this event.


Happy Valentine's Day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's very effortless to find out any topic on net as compared to books, as I found this post at this web page.

my webpage ... car insurance dallas
Here is my weblog ; dallas tx car insurance

Anonymous said...

I like the valuablе information you provide fοr your
artіcleѕ. I will bookmarκ youг blog and take a looκ at agаіn here frеquеntly.
I аm ratheг сertain I'll learn plenty of new stuff proper right here! Best of luck for the next!

My webpage: tens

Anonymous said...

Excеllent blog right heгe! Aԁditionally your website a lot uр
veгу fast! What wеb host aгe yοu the use of?
Сan ӏ am getting your affilіate hyperlink on your host?
I wiѕh my website loaded up as quickly аs yours lol

Feеl free to suгf to my sіte ..
. tens units

Anonymous said...

Hi, I dο believe thiѕ is an exсellent websitе.
Ӏ stumbledupon it ;) I may return once аgаіn since
i haνe book-marked it. Money and freedom is the bеst ωay to chаnge, may you be rich and continuе to guidе
other people.

My webpage - taxi service irving tx