background

Sunday, February 10, 2008

What a week!

It has been quite a week for me at work and I haven't had time to do much of anything but work and sleep. Arrgh! I need a sewing fix. The only sewing I did this week was accomplished while collapsed on the sofa in front of the TV. I worked a bit on my St. Patrick's Day themed postcards.
I have had a grand time surfing the blogs of those participating in the One World One Heart Giveaway. Thanks to everyone who has visited my blog and entered my giveaway. I have over 80 entries now and am just thrilled to know that others enjoy and would like to own my work. My brain is about to explode with all the new creative ideas I have seen and want to try. Now, if I didn't have to do that thing called work everyday, and didn't have to work late on some of those days and on Saturday..... well, one can dream.
I did receive these lovelies from my Valentine inchie swap. Aren't they pretty? I don't think I will get anything done with them in time for Valentines Day this year but they will have a place of honor in my house next year. I had hoped to mount them on a piece of velvet or satin ribbon and hang them on my front door.

Okay, off to see if I can sneak in a bit of stitching today. I have so much I want to do and so little time. Isn't that a big complaint for all of us who love to be creative?!

3 comments:

Jan said...

Those inchies continue to amaze me--I just love them!! SO neat!

Debi said...

Great inches, I love them all. You have been tagged, visit my blog for details.

jenclair said...

These are so much fun! Nice collection and you can use them for next year's Valentine decoration for your door...