background

Monday, February 11, 2008

Whole lotta shakin' going on!

I received this beautiful Valentine's shaker card in the mail today from Lisa. I couldn't stop shaking it! These cards are so fun.
And here is a picture of my #1 helper. LOL I can hardly believe he was able to fit himself in that box. Those strips are the ones I am using for my scrappy bargello. Yes, I am slowly but surely working on it but will come no where near getting it finished in a day.

Yesterday, I worked a bit more on my St. Patrick's cards and then had a brainstorm for another postcard so started pulling fabrics and bits for it. I really need to write all these ideas down as it seems I just keep thinking of more things to incorporate into that 4x6 space.

1 comment:

Debi said...

What a cool postcard. I just love your kitty, is she watching the fabric strips?