background

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Accomplishments


I have been too tired/busy to post every day this week but I have
been busily keeping up with my thing a day, every day. The first
picture is of a few more tissue holders. I actually made six but a
couple of them are the same. I really enjoy making these and
they use up a few of my scraps which is always a good thing.




I am participating in a "Goodie Bag Challenge" on the yahoo group
Fabric In Altered Art. We were to assemble a bag containing 5 or 6 items, one of which had to be a fabric that must be used noticably in the completed piece. My partner is Norma and the second picture is the bag of goodies she sent to me. I am having a blast with her things, lots of different fibers and buttons and beads. Fun, fun, fun!


The third picture is what I sent to Marilyn who will be making
something for me. I put all sorts of stuff in my bag and I hope
she finds she has enough variety to work with. I can hardly wait
to see what I receive in return.






Last but now least, here is a sneak peek of what I have been
working on for Norma. I don't want to give too much away as she just might be stopping by to see what I am up to!

I hope all of you had a great, creative weekend. Back to the grindstone tomorrow!

1 comment:

Debi said...

I love those postcards, an the buttons are adorable.