background

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Pretty Mail

I have received lots of pretty mail in the past few days.


The green card is for the St. Patrick's Day swap from Lourdes. It is such a happy card and I love the sentiment she printed onto the fabric.


The purple is a belated birthday card from Sharron, the purses are so cute. The pink and black is also from Sharron for an Anything Goes swap. The pink trim is just lovely with the lime green running through the center.


This lovely purple bookmark is from Lise. She saw the bookmarks I made and asked if I would like to trade one with her. Of course you know I said yes and I am so glad I did. The picture just doesn't do it justice, it has layers of texture and sparkle. I don't know if I will be able to concentrate on my book for admiring my bookmark!

I hope to make at least one more of the flash drive cases tonight for my TAD. I also need to do some sketching of ideas for a challenge I am in. More about that tomorrow.



1 comment:

Debbi Baker said...

Gorgeous mail!! And I love all your recent projects - you have been busy. Hope you are back to normal with your sleep patterns~