background

Friday, March 21, 2008

Spring Inchies

Here are my Spring Inchies for a swap on Fabric In Altered Art. I am hostessing this swap. I decided to keep mine on the simple side and let the springy colors shine.
The little tulip in the center is cut from felt trim. The pink and yellow flowers are flower shaped eyelets attached with my new Crop-A-Dile tool. I stitched the stems for the flowers on the sewing machine.
I can hardly wait to see what the other participants in the swap create for the spring theme.

5 comments:

Debi said...

Your inches are adorable. The one you made me sits proudly on my sewing table where I see if everyday.

Jan said...

Love your inchies, don't know how you can do such neat work on such a small scale!!!

katelnorth said...

Those are really cute, Myra.

Lise said...

They really are spring inchies - great work - again!! Guess who had another 15 cm of snow last night???? Spring?? But, your book mark is in my hand luggage - we're leaving for the Canary Islands on Monday!!

NanaK said...

Myra, I love these spring inchies! The detail is amazing, especially considering the size.
Karen