background

Sunday, March 2, 2008

TAD - Day 2



Tee hee! Here is my creative thing for today. It is actually a finished ATC for Anna's challenge. I know Anna pops in on my blog from time to time and I want the piece I send her for the challenge to be a surprise so I can only give a little peek here. :o)

I may not send this one to her as I have several other ideas I am trying with these washers and buttons. I plan to play around with all of them and then decide which one(s) I want to send along.

We had beautiful weather here today, in the 60's and I just had to get out in the yard and putter around a bit. Cuts into the sewing time but I really enjoyed the fresh air and sunshine.

1 comment:

ANNA said...

You are right I do read your blog regularly!! Can't wait to see what you come up with - need cheering up. I am not doing anything at the moment except going to the hospital. My mum was taken in with a Subarachnoid haemorrhage this weekend. Art will have to wait!