background

Monday, March 3, 2008

TAD - Day 3 and Pretty Mail



Here is my TAD for today - not finished yet but working on it. If any of you read my comments you saw that Anna did in fact visit today and saw my little sneak peek of the ATC yesterday. So, dear blog readers you won't get to see full pictures of these until they are finished and in Anna's hands. (I just love being secretive, don't you?)

Anna, I want you to know I am keeping you, your mom, and your family in my thoughts and prayers.


I opened my mailbox today to find this beauty from KR. It is another from the St. Patrick's Day swap on Art We Mail. She says it is her first shaker card and my oh my she did a fantastic job with it. The shamrock is filled with shamrock shaped sequins and gold glittery things and ooooooo ahhhhh, just wonderful.

Did I mention I just love St. Patrick's Day. I made corned beef in the crock pot yesterday because I didn't think I could wait until the 17th. :o)

No comments: