background

Saturday, April 5, 2008

More pretty mail

Here is the ATC I received from Kate. She was having a drawing on her blog for some extras she had made and I was lucky enough to have my name pulled from the hat! Do you see the cute little purple face? She has been including these in several of her recent pieces and I just love them. Thanks Kate
Kate used this card she made to enclose the ATC. It is just as pretty as the ATC. So creative.


Here are the fabrics I selected for my next Miranda Day Bag. They arrrived today from Desperate Quilters. My first experience ordering from this company was with the Full Moon Forest fabrics I used for my Sassy Bag. The service was so good I went back to them for a second order. I have had mixed experiences ordering on the web and was very pleased with Desperate Quilters. Rose has taken the time to write a little note on each of my invoices and included a tea bag in each of my orders. No affiliation, just a satisfied customer. Oh, the fabrics are from the Flutterby line by Tula Pink for Moda.
I am heading to the LQS today as they are having a big sale and I need some bobbins for my machine. I hope to manage to sew a bit later today.
Have a great weekend!

No comments: