background

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Some Sewing

I made a Wonder Wallet to match my purse! Instead of using a button I used a snap and used my Crop A Dile to attach it. The green of the snap doesn't exactly match the green in the fabric but it is much closer than it appears in this scan.

I also finished up the last item I was making for my Goodie Bag Challenge with the Fabric In Altered Art Group. I hope to get those in the mail to my partner on Monday and I should be able to share pictures with you in a week or so.

2 comments:

Quilting Journey said...

Myra, hopping over from Debi's blog to check out your beautiful bags! They are all just absolutely fabulous! You have a great eye for combining prints and fabrics. You make me want to start a new one right now...oh wait, it's almost midnight where I am and what, 3 a.m. your time? ;) Michele in Salem, OR

Debi said...

Great wallets, those are beautiful. You are really on a roll.