background

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Spring Inchie Swap

I hosted a spring inchie swap on the yahoo group Fabric In Altered Art. Here is a set of the inchies. I just think they are the cutest little things! Flowers and fairies and chicks and butterflys - oh my!
Just when I think we are really going to see spring here it gets cold again. Friday it was 80 degrees, today 70 degrees, and tomorrow? 50 degrees! Oh well, I can look at my inchies and dream of spring.
I hope everyone is having a good weekend. :o)

4 comments:

Jan said...

What a wonderful assortment of inchies--it'd be hard to pick a favorite!

Lise said...

I also have to look at your inchies to feel a little spring - yesterday it was snowing in Oslo, today it's only cold! I,ve tagged you - please visit my blog for the rules.......
You've been really busy during my 2weeks on holiday - I really enjoy your work!

ELMERC said...

I like your spring inchie swap work. They are cute. Elaine Cooke

MYRA said...

Awesome little inchies... never heard of it till now! 8-)