background

Monday, September 22, 2008

Back to blogging

Hi everyone! I am slowing starting to get back into the swing of things. We love our new location and are still painting and unpacking. It takes a long time to get 20+ years of stuff squared away.

I probably won't be posting as often as I did before but I am going to try to do a weekly update. Our old house hasn't sold yet so that is consuming a lot of my free time.

I am planning to participate in Debi's Fall into Fall Quilters Blog giveaway. Be sure to check back in on October 1st to see what I plan to give away.

2 comments:

NanaKaren said...

Hi there, Myra ~ Glad to see you back posting. I know how busy you must be, especially since your home has not sold yet. Wish you all the luck in the world on selling soon!

Jan said...

Glad to see you back!!! I missed you!