background

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

And the winner is.....

Jen @ Miss Punkie Pie !!! Congratulations Jen. An email is on the way to you so I can get your package in the mail.

WOW! One hundred and thirty two comments! Thank you to everyone who visited my blog. I hope you will check in now and again to see what new things I might be creating.

Thank you to all of the participants for not only participating in the giveaways but also for giving me such wonderful eye candy and new blogs to visit.

4 comments:

PunkiePie said...

Oh how exciting!!! Thank you!! I will email you my mailing address in a bit.

Thanks!!
Jen :)

Linda said...

Congratulations Jen!
Thank you Myra for hosting a fall giveaway!
Linda

pollyanna said...

Congratulations to that lucky PunkiePie! Great contest :)

Totty Teabag said...

I have something for you, Myra. Hop over to my blog and collect your award.