background

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Turkey!


Since I didn't catch cross stitch fever until a bit too late for Halloween, I started this Turkey for Thanksgiving. I plan to finish it to display using this tutorial. I rather like the idea of having lots of little pieces to display in this manner.


Of course, I started another little project last night. I am making a decorative fob to hang on my embroidery scissors. The pattern is here. I didn't surprise you by the motif I selected, did I? LOL


Have a great week everyone!






4 comments:

Peggy said...

I love your turkey! I'm so happy for you that you are enjoying this! I used to do soooooo much of it. Now, I'm doing more crocheting than anything these days. Very portable projects...

PunkiePie said...

Cute turkey! I haven't cross-stitched in years. Many, many years!

Jen :)

pollyanna said...

Gobble Gobble Gobble! Once in the cross stitch fever mode, you gotta follow!

Totty Teabag said...

I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving Myra! I had fun following the links, then following more...

Your word verification was imbelape. Do you think there is a message there somewhere?