background

Monday, November 3, 2008

A Finish!


Bwahahaha! Note the date on this piece - 1994. I sure hope it doesn't take me 14 years to finish what I am stitching now! Anyway, I decided it had "cured" long enough and needed to be made into something. I finished it as a flat ornament but made the hanger a little longer so I could hang it over a doorknob.

I want to thank everyone for their condolences on the loss of my brother. It was a tough weekend but I found that doing some stitching helped to keep my mind occupied for the most part. I truly appreciate each and every one of you.

Edit: Why is it that there is always a stray thread hanging around when you take a picture? Stoopid thread.

3 comments:

pollyanna said...

*smooch* Glad it cured well enough to make such a great doorhanging!

And my friend, I am still sending you love and positive energy~~~

PunkiePie said...

I don't see the thread but I'm glad you had some to focus on last weekend.

Hugs!
Jen :)

Wilma NC said...

Love all the cross stitch!! They are adorable.