background

Sunday, November 23, 2008

It's time for turkey!



Here he is, preparing (running) from his big debut this Thursday! LOL I finished up this little guy last night. The pattern had the wording "Who Me!!) underneath him but I decided to leave that off and just smile at his colorful cuteness instead.
He is the first challenge I completed on the Seasonal Ornament Stitch Along blog. Several of us are getting together for friendship and encouragement so we can have lots of little ornaments to decorate our homes all year long. I have always been a sucker for wanting a seasonal decoration of some sort for each month/season/holiday so this is right down my alley.
Designer: Nancy Boggio
"Who Me!!!"
28 ct Mushroom Jazlyn
DMC floss w/substitutions

2 comments:

PunkiePie said...

He is adorable! Can't wait for Turkey Day though! I only have turkey once a year... when the time comes, I crave it!

Great job on the ornament!

Jen :)

pollyanna said...

That turkey is just cute as a button! I can see him running all over the house, hiding from the oven! :)