background

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Itty Bitty


One more little Christmas ornament for the week. This is small 2"x 1-1/2". I found this in my cross stitch stuff when I moved and would love to give the designer credit but I can't find the sheet with the pattern. I do remember it was a handout from the LNS which is now long gone. I mounted the cross stitch to a piece of peltex, backed it with red polka dot, and zig zag stitched with the machine around the edges. I added a couple of eyelets, beads, and a ribbon to make it a little tiny ornament. :o)

4 comments:

pollyanna said...

Cute one too! I like that you could potentially make a postcard from the counted cross. Aren't we all very clever!

Jan said...

Love your little mouse--you are so clever the way you made him into an ornament!

jenclair said...

Oh, I like the mouse! And the turkey in the previous post!

Wilma NC said...

L love all of your ornaments. So sweet. Don't you just love Christmas!!