background

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Swap Ornament

Look at this lovely ornament I received from Meineke in the Netherlands. I am participating in a swap on the Quilting Passion forum and I was lucky enough to be receiving one of Meineke's ornaments. It is all sewn by hand using the English Paper Pieceing method. I just love it!

I am working on my ornaments - the mailing deadline is December 5th so I have plenty of time.

I am off to a conference in Florida on Tuesday so you probably won't hear much from me until next weekend.

Have a gr8 week everyone!

3 comments:

pollyanna said...

I love her ornament :) It is so great! I want one LOL Have a wonderful time in FL. I have not been to a conference in a long time!

PunkiePie said...

Beautiful. I want to learn how to paper piece. I think I need to invest is a good book.

Jen :)

Wilma NC said...

Love that ornament! I miss those ornament swaps.
wilmaNC