background

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Holidays!


I just wanted to take a moment to wish each and every one of you a Merry Christmas. I am sitting here waiting for my other son to arrive. He is coming home to spend the night with us and celebrate Christmas.

I have been busy, busy but not with holiday things. I agreed to foster a boxer puppy for Four Seasons Boxer Rescue. Many of you know Boxers are near and dear to my heart and they were desperate for a foster home for Snowflake. All of the foster homes have had a young puppy with Parvovirus and it is very contagious. Those homes who are infected can not have an unvaccinated puppy. So......we have an 8 week old puppy for Christmas.

2 comments:

PunkiePie said...

Merry Christmas!

Can I have him?! He is soooooooooooooooooooooo... CUTE!

Jen :)

Pam said...

he is so cute. Looks like he has a great role model.

Happy Holidays1