background

Sunday, December 7, 2008

A Productive Day


I accomplished what I planned today and more. I made not one but two bags for Christmas presents! I decided I should cut out two bags since cutting patterns is my least favorite part of the process and I might procrastinate on cutting out the second one. I chose fabrics for each bag that would use the same black thread so I could sew them assembly line fashion. I even managed to prepare a nice supper of grilled chicken, rice, and green beans today as well. Just call me Suzy Homemaker! LOL
Pattern: Pick A Pocket by Monica Solorio-Snow from Quilts and More Magazine, Fall 2008

5 comments:

PunkiePie said...

Isn't that a great bag pattern! I made one myself and I have yardage to make another one... for myself. Great gift item for sure!

Jen :)

jenclair said...

Great bags! You have really been productive!

Wilma NC said...

Your bags are great!!

Jan said...

Love your bags--what great gifts they will make!

Marilyn R said...

Beautiful bags! What fantastic gifts!