background

Monday, December 15, 2008

Stitch A Long Ornament



Here is my 2nd ornament for this month's Seasonal Ornament SAL challenge. My finishing technique needs a little work but I think I might have it down by July if I keep on keeping on. Don't you? LOL This ornament reminds me of my new home as we have a row of cedars in our front yard and we live in a bird sanctuary so we always have lots of avian visitors.

Snowy Night by The Prairie Schooler, Inc.
Just Cross Stitch Ornament Issue 2008
28 count cream linen, DMC threads

3 comments:

PunkiePie said...

Very pretty! I think I need to get back into cross stitching or something. A very portable craft. I can do it anywhere!

Jen :)

stitchhappy said...

Very cute finish, Myra!

pollyanna said...

I love it! It is a great ornament and the fact it reminds you of home...all the better :) Merry merry!