background

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Time to make gifts



Last night I decided I best get my rear in gear and start making gifts for some of the ladies on my list.


Every year Joan Hawley of Lazy Girl Designs gifts us with a free pattern and when she posted this one of the Noriko handbag last Monday I knew it would be perfect for my niece. The picture on the left shows it closed and the one on the right is with the sides folded out a bit. When it is full the bottom curves out in order to hold more of those "treasures" we all like to carry along with us. I plan to make her a coordinating Wonder Wallet, also from Lazy Girl Designs and perhaps a tissue holder to round out the ensemble.


Thank you Joan for such a wonderful gift!


I have a full day of sewing planned today. On the to do list - a bag for my sister in law. Wish me luck!

8 comments:

Joan, Lazy Girl said...

Hi Myra,

Your Noriko is beautiful. I love the fabric and beaded tassel. Very nice!

Happy Holidays!

Hugs,
Joan

pollyanna said...

The bag is just beautiful. Are you checking your list twice, making sure my name is there? LOL I've been naughty on occasion, but mostly nice ;)

PunkiePie said...

Love it Myra! I downloaded the pattern too. Easy to make? I was going to make one for myself in Christmas fabrics...

Jen :)

Wilma NC said...

Love the bags Myra!

Ursula said...

I love your Noriko, the fabric is lovely.
I mad one last night and am so pleased with it!

Pam said...

Thanks for the link to the free pattern. I just finished one and plan to make two more for Christmas presents. Such a cute bag and so easy to make.

Again thank you!!!!!!!

Pam said...

I finished one of these handbags last evening. It is posted on my blog. Hope to make two more for granddaughters. I'm so glad you posted the link for the free pattern. Thanks again.

disa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛