background

Saturday, January 3, 2009

First Finish of 2009


Ta Da! My first finished item for 2009. I really enjoyed stitching these cardinals. I finished it into a pillow ornament with matching cording for the hanger. I love birds and this booklet has 8 or 10 charts so they will be keeping me busy for a while. Not all of them are Christmassy (is too a word) but you know what? I think I would enjoy having all of them as pillow ornaments to hang on my tree next year anyway. My tree=My rules. LOL

I also finished my scissor fob for the Tiny Treasures Exchange last night. Just need to get it packaged up along with a goodie and it will be ready to go in the mail on Monday.


I hope you are all having a good weekend. I have had lots of new visitors here for the Whirl Into Winter Giveaway. Isn't blogland great?!

3 comments:

Irene said...

Lovely finish !

PunkiePie said...

Great 1st finish for 2009!

Jen

PunkiePie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.