background

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Flu and stuff


Thursday night I started with what I believe is the flu. I had the chills to the point that my teeth were actually chattering! I had on 3 shirts, sweatpants, socks, slippers, and was covered in a quilt and I was still cold. Up and down all night and more of the same with a headache on Friday. Today is the first day since Thursday I have felt human.
While in my sick, feverish stupor I managed to finish stitching this cute little snowman and made him into a pillow ornament today. The scan doesn't show the beauty of this opalescent fabric. It has tiny iridescent flecks in it that makes the fabric sparkle.
A big thank you to Erynne for the lovely free pattern. :o)

8 comments:

Erynne said...

Thank you for stitching Silly Snowquake and sharing it on your blog!
I love how you finished this little guy and the dreamy colour you chose!!

Just Fab!!!

Thank you again Myra!!!
Erynne
xoxo

Debi said...

Very pretty Myra, you know how I just love snowmen!

PunkiePie said...

Very pretty Myra. I hope you're feeling better!

PunkiePie said...

Very pretty Myra. I hope you're feeling better!

Jan said...

Your snowman is so cute! Hope you are feeling much better!

~~~Melinda said...

Wonderful snowmen stitching!

stitchhappy said...

Very cute, Myra! I love your thread choice!
Sharon M

pollyanna said...

I hope youa re feeling better by now. That is nasty stuff! But you turned it into lemonade with your newest piece. It is so beautiful, Even the thread looks irridescent :)