background

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Just Stitching


Wow! I can't believe it has been a week since I have posted. It has been a pretty busy week. I have mostly been working on my cross stitch for the Seasonal Ornament Challenge - I really should take a weekly picture so I can track my progress. At any rate, I should have it finished up in a day or two and I will post a pic then.

Yesterday I made another Perfect Pouch. This time I made a large one which will be perfect for carrying the latest cross stitch or handsewing project. The purple zipper isn't quite as "in your face" as it appears in this photo although it is still purple.

Ziggy gifted me with his first mouse this week. He placed it directly in front of the food bowl so I would be sure to see it when I left for work Monday morning. I had to chuckle as the poor thing was only about an inch and a half long but oh was he proud of himself. He came running as soon as I came out the door and made sure to give it an obligatory swat so I could tell him what a fabulous hunter and protector he is. LOL Yep, I have to accustom myself to this outside cat thing.

A big thank you to all my visitors via the Whirl Into Winter giveaway. I have enjoyed seeing everyones ambitions for their new projects for the new year. I hope each and every one accomplish these and more.

I leave you with an action shot of Ziggy playing in the front yard with his stuffed mouse toy. (My husband says he's practicing.)

3 comments:

PunkiePie said...

Great action shot of Ziggy! The pouch is pretty cool too.

Okay, back to working on my birds!

Jen

pollyanna said...

Great shot of Ziggy. He has definitely made his way into your home and heart :) I love him myself! And your bag is just beautiful :) I'd love to see your progress on your crossstitching :)

Wilma NC said...

I love those pouches but I tend to shy away from anything with a zipper, lol. Ziggy is precious.