background

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Secret Scissor Fob Revealed











Eileen sent me an email today to say she received the scissor fob I made for her for the Tiny Treasures exchange so it is now safe for me to share a picture with you. :o)
I had a lot of fun looking at her blog and getting to "know" her a bit so I could choose an appropriate design to stitch for her. A special thanks to Kate for answering my email questions when I couldn't figure out which birds in my chart might live in England. Gotta love this blogging community! I also found this tiny little pair of embroidery scissors to send along in the package.
I am looking forward to the arrival of my exchange and discovering who stitched a fob for me!

3 comments:

Wilma NC said...

Those are sooo sweet!!!!

PunkiePie said...

Very cute! So little. You must have a great amount of patience to get that done.

pollyanna said...

This scissor fob is just gorgeous! You did a great job in it.