background

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

This Is What Happens...


..when I stitch snowmen! LOL We woke up to about 2 inches of snow on the ground and more still to come. This picture was taken about 7 am and it didn't stop until we had between 3 and 4 inches on the ground. We didn't have any snow at all last winter so this was a big deal to us.

Lola had a good time but Ziggy didn't quite know what to think about it. I could tell he was trying to figure out how to catch all those white flying things. Yesterday, Ziggy gifted me with another mouse AND a mole. YUK!
In honor of the coming snow I started stitching another snowman last night. I know, I know, those of you further north and west are sick of it. I am loving it today, it will be gone in a couple of days and we may not get any more this year.

1 comment:

Wilma NC said...

We had snow too Myra!! It was so pretty. Dave and I walked into town and ate lunch just for the fun of walking in the snow. And it was about a 4 mile walk!!! Last year we played golf every week but one all winter long.