background

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Another One for February


I just had to finish up another little thing to add to my February decorations for Valentine's Day. This one is another free chart from Just Nan but I can't remember for the life of me where I found it. I changed nearly all the colors to make it "fit" the Valentine's Day theme. It is finished as the top of a round chipboard box I found at Hobby Lobby.

The gold beads and trim really give it that "regal" touch doncha think? :o)

We had another dusting of snow here overnight. Not enough to keep me from going to work but work was really slow today because of the snow. Go figure.

5 comments:

PunkiePie said...

I really like that one! So pretty. The colors are very eye-catching.

Erynne said...

Congrats on very lovely finish! "Regal" indeed! :o)

mymarkdesigns said...

Very pretty!

Wilma NC said...

All of your little pretties are , well, pretty!!!

Jan said...

What a wonderful little stitchery! It's beautiful!