background

Monday, February 23, 2009

Time Flies!


Wow! I can't believe it has been over a week since I posted here. Time just flies when you have a million things going on. Between work, and getting tax stuff together, whew!
I did manage to stitch the March portion of the Oak Haven Designs SAL. This is one of my favorites. I love St. Patrick's Day and I just love this design. I used metallic gold DMC for the gold nuggets in the pot and I think the shamrock on her dress is so sweet!
I added the second picture just because I wanted you to see how easy it is to take a picture at my house. (NOT!) I have all sorts of "help" during my photo shoots as you can see. LOL
Okay, off now to work on the FAFSA with my boys so they can go to college next year. Have a great week everyone!

4 comments:

Peggy said...

What would parents do without the FASFA program? I love looking at your projects Myra....

Wilma NC said...

Another cutie!!! The cats too, lol.

PunkiePie said...

Very nice stitchery! Pretty kitties too. Enjoy your week!

Erynne said...

Hehehe....awww but mom, you know how we love to have our picture taken too!
Another great finish Myra!!