background

Saturday, March 14, 2009

So glad it's Saturday


It has been a while since I have updated so I have a lot to show you today. :o)

First is the lovely biscornu I received from Svetlana from Hungary as part of the Tiny Treasures Exchange. Isn't it pretty? It is so bright and happy and I love it! I really like the color orange but don't tend to do much crafting in that color. After this, that just might change.



I finished stitching the Oak Haven Designs chart for April. It is stitched on 28 count lavender Lugana with DMC threads. The frame I had on hand for it is a bit too small so I will have to get another one before this one can be completely finished. I changed the color scheme a bit to suit the lavender background.







I also finished stitching this free and cute little bee design from
The Drawn Thread. I plan to finish it as a scissor fob as a gift for an online friend.










Pollyanna had said earlier she would like to see my WIP's so this one is for her. :o) This is another of the Prairie Schooler birds that goes along with the Cardinals I stitched earlier. I am wishing for spring so I wanted to stitch the Robins next. :o)

That's all for now. I hope to have a scissor fob to show you tomorrow.

4 comments:

Crispy said...

Oh Myra all of your projects are so beautiful. I AM going to make at least one of those biscornu's as soon as I get my current project finished. I just love every one of those you have posted.

Crispy

Yoyo said...

Lovely biscornu (I like orange too). See yours has sure made me want to stitch that BeeKeep. Love your WIPS too.

Totty Teabag said...

Lovely work, Myra. I keep meaning to try a biscornu, but I have so many WIPs to finish...

PunkiePie said...

Lovely stitching. We had about 12 robins in our yard yesterday looking for what? I have no idea. I suspect worms but they just showed up and I'm pleased to see them. Means Spring is *almost* here! WOOHOO!