background

Friday, March 6, 2009

Still here


No, I haven't dropped off the face of the earth. :o) It has been another one of those weeks.

Monday we had snow here again. March came in like a lion and in our area we managed around 4 or 5 inches. I went out at oh dark thirty all excited to get some great pictures. I managed to get one picture before my camera told me my battery was dead.

In the midst of all the snow Monday Ziggy comes up with an abscessed paw. One of the mighty hunter's critters managed to get a good bite in and Ziggy was limping around with a paw the size of a ping pong ball. I took him in to work on Tuesday and we drained and treated the wound. A couple of days of antibiotics and pain meds (and a new collar) and he is good as new. I still don't know about this outside cat thing.


Wednesday and Thursday was just a blur of activity at work and a very tired Myra in the evening.

I have been stitching a little (helps me keep my sanity). I am working on a biscornu for the Tiny Treasures exchange - can't show pics yet. I am also working on another of the Prairie Schooler Birds and a special little gift for a friend who may read this blog so I can't show it either. I know, what a tease! I promise to show pictures as soon as I can.

2 comments:

pollyanna said...

LOL You are a tease! But what a great pic of the snow! Stay healthy...stay sane. Hope Ziggy also stays healthy! *smooch*

Wilma NC said...

Wasn't that snow a pain??!! Then we had several 70-80 degree days just to tease and now back to the 40s. I'll keep watching your blog.