background

Monday, March 16, 2009

Yukky Day

Today was a yukky day. I have some sort of stomach bug and spent most of last night and this morning in the bathroom. No fun at all. I am feeling a little better now and hope it continues.


I started a new cross stitch piece this weekend. It is Just Nan's Snow Tin and Mitten. I don't usually buy kits of anything because I find them to be a bit pricey. This was a Christmas gift (purchased with money I received for Christmas). I love cardinals and this vibrant blue and red was just too pretty to pass up. This is how much I managed to stitch on it this weekend:


I had hoped to finish the scissor fob last night but made so many mistakes in sewing it together I gave up. I might give that another try tonight and see if I can get it finished up.

Have a great week everyone!

6 comments:

Clara said...

Myra, I love your redbirds! I have several charts with redbirds that I will be doing one of these days. They are my favorite birds. I also saw the biscornu that you made. It is beautiful!

Crispy said...

Oh sorry you caught that nasty bug that has been going around. Love the cardinals, I think they are one of the prettiest birds in the US.

Crispy

Irishenchantment said...

hope you feel better soon myra :) ***Hugs your way***good progress on the jn aswell

NanaKaren said...

Myra ~ Love the cardinals! They are my favorite birds. We usually have at least two pair of them in our back yard.

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Hope you're feeling much better today.

Jan said...

Those cardinals are so cute. Hope you are feeling better soon!

Erynne said...

Hey, those look like my cardinals in my backyard ;)
Very nice stitching Myra and that blue fabby just makes those birdies pop!